PUBLIC PRICES SKIPASS WINTER 2017/2018 (Valid from 16/12/17 to 14/04/2018)
Valfréjus skipass is the access to 23 slopes stretches from 70 kms.
( 1943 to 2005)
|1/2 MORNING DAY (-> 1pm)||24€ + 6€*||20€ + 4€*|
|1/2 AFTERNOON DAY (12.30 pm->)||24€||20€|
|PEDESTRAIN (unlimited access)||
* Deposit will be reimbursed at the skipass desk if you give it back before 1p.m .
6 DAYS VALFREJUS
( 2006 to 2012)
|Extension one day (consécutive)||24€||20€||-|
|6 pedestrian days (unlimited)||42.50€||-|
ESKI-MO Skipass is the access to 300 kms of slopes stretches from 5 Ski resort (Aussois, La Norma, Valcenis Vanoise, Bonneval sur Arc et Valfréjus)
( 2006 to 2012)
(2 adults + 2 children/teenagers
born between 2000 and 2012)
Skipasses offered to children born from 2013 and to seniors born in 1942 and before.
Magnetic keycard : 1€ (to buy if you do not have one)
Don't forget to take an insurance if you do not have one.
|Normal Prices||Discount 50%
if bought before 31/10/17 included
|Adults prices (1943-1998)|
|Teenagers prices (1999-2005)|
|children prices (2006-2012)|
|Free for children born from 2013 and for seniors born until 1942|
Annual Eski-mo ski pass includes :
- - 5 resorts, 300 km of slopes and unlimited access (winter and summer) to all lifts in Valfréjus, Aussois, Bonneval-sur-Arc, La Norma and Val Cenis Vanoise.
- - 3 days in Bardonecchia (Italy).
- - 3 days in Montgenèvre.
- - 2 runs at the Valfréjus Bob Park.
- - 1 day of cross country skiing (Monolithe ski area in Aussois, Sollières/Sardières).
- - free bus shuttle service that runs each week between Eski-mo resorts.
- - And many other surprises to discover in the Eski-mo passport !